BBOY PRIME

关注者

Monday, August 31, 2009

MY SKUL FUN FAIR (POI LAM HIGH SKUL)


31-8-2009
today is a best day just stay at home ^^...today so sien a.....ntg to do .....where can i go ??wat can i do ??i ask myself ......tomorrow need back skul lo....for prepare my skul d fun fair and food~~~leon tell many bboy things to me .....he tell me wan own style ....so i focus 2000 and 1990(breakdance) very thanks leon tell me many things about bboy ~~~muacksssss......wakakakakakaka!!!!!! lastnight....merely to 2.00AM++ just sleep ......today i 11.30 wake up .....wakakaka!!!!!!Hereinafter about my skul d fun fair something




FUN FAIR

tis coming sunday [06.09.09]
my skul [poi lam high school ipoh]
organise a funfair [9.00am-3.00pm]
interested contact me to buy coupon
many food n drinks ooo
games oso have many[ghost house oso hv]
my skul near to station18 de tesco
oso got many leng zai and leng nv d ^^



ABOUT NEW SOUL CREW AT WILD STYLE HiP HOP COMPETITION
(BBOY JIEN ,BBOY SOUL END, BBOY SOULLESS, BBOY FLYING STAR, BBOY WIND)


~ SOUL CREW ~

No comments:

Post a Comment