BBOY PRIME

关注者

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pain

have long time no come back studio ald...i miss studio now..huh
yesterday ..got a bad news ..is i fall down from school bus ..haha ..very funny rite
but i very pain very pain ...but i not cry la ..aiyo man mah ..cant easy easy cry one
i knw my dear very sum tong ..she cry ald...i knw ..this all i oso knw ..dear



today ...i slow motion walk to my dear's class 3J3 (Famous At POI LAM HIGH SCHOOL )..
i think she got cook or talk something can eat for me ...but
she talk jor one yellow colour water one ..salve larh...
my dear help me rub the salve at my pain pain there ...ADUH Sakit ...but i don say any
First time ...my girl fren help me rub the salve ....very happiness
really ...very happiness
today i be careful for take bath ..also ....PAIN



dear is sleeping now wor ...hehe....don knw got dream about me ano ...hehe
Muackssssssssss....



75 days ald

No comments:

Post a Comment